Sharp Wesson offer you a complete payroll solution for your employees and CIS subcontractors.
For you as a business owner, payroll is a key area as errors can lead to issues with your employees. The morale of your employees will be affected by errors with their pay, so it is imperative your payroll is always accurate.
Payroll is also subject to very strict laws and regulations.
The various business structures to consider include:
- Registering the business for a PAYE scheme
- Dealing with the weekly & monthly administration of PAYE, CIS & National Insurance
- Completion of monthly CIS contractor returns
- Advice on the national minimum wage & national living wage
- Advice on statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay & statutory paternity pay
- Advice on redundancy pay & student loans deductions
- Advice on work place pensions & dealing with the Pensions Regulator
- Weekly & monthly RTI (Real Time Information) reporting to HMRC
- Claiming the employers NIC allowance
- Completion of statutory forms – P45s, P60s & dealing End-of-Year PAYE returns
- Advice on employment related benefits in kind & completion of forms P11D
- Ensuring that the payroll is compliant with the every-changing payroll legislation
- Unlimited advice via telephone & email
- Access to legal & employment law advisors